All things hair and beauty related interest me

Friday 3 October 2014

I Got Mail

This week I have been really ill with a cold, and the puffiness and dry skin around the nose is still hanging around but today I felt better; not much but at least I could do things.

Lunchtime came and went and an hours ironing later I still did not feel good in myself and I had to have a bath as we were expecting visitors.

Anyway, the postman knocked on the door and I turned around and my mum stood there holding a brown box and thought: What has she ordered now?

Then she passed me the box and I was even more mystified as I was not aware I had ordered anything that warranted a laptop size box.

Then my eyes fell upon the post label and on it was written the words: BH Cosmetics - suddenly it all made sense ...


At the start of this month I had won a you tube competition to gain a set of these brushes and I had not heard anything since.



Until today I opened the lovely real leather bag and felt the softness of the brushes.  I loved the feel and weight of the handles which I shall have to label their function as there are two I am not quite clear on.

Ironically, my other item of mail was a lovely BOOTS emblazoned envelope which contained more vouchers to spend before January 4th.

I think I may be able to see my way to that ...

... somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment