All things hair and beauty related interest me

Saturday 20 September 2014

Blog Lovers Everywhere


Bloglovin is the place to go.

Added the new widget so now people can see my blog on that particular website.

Just an announcement that soon I will be doing looks of the week with lists of products and links where to buy them.  I tend to go brighter in
Autumn and Winter as a way to help cope with the gloom. 

That will keep me busy!

The reasons being are many fold but the main one is funds - or rather lack of - so I shall not be able to do many haul blog posts for the forseeable future.  This is a shame because I suppose I am a little bit of a collector at heart and when I set my mind on something I need to have most, if not all, the colours ... for instance, I want to get ALL the editions of BH Cosmetics 120 shade palettes, but can not now because they are nearly £30 with postage added on.  

Secondly, I actually only have a tiny amount of space in the designated make up area of my room and will need to re arrange things so I am not scrambling around for everything all the time.

Thirdly, my father is heading into hospital for a knee operation in the upcoming weeks and a lot of my energies and strengths will have to be utilised around the house and to help my mother who is also disabled.

Fourthly, I feel that by doing looks of the week - I have time to design and look at the products I already own and work with them and actually get to know them and fall in love.

Also, a tip ... UK readers try looking out for make up brushes in your local Poundland and get the ones in singular packs called Allure - synthetic material white bristles dip dyed in pink - but honestly they are so soft and wash out really well with absolutely no shedding.

That is all for now - two haul posts will be posted shortly either tomorrow or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment