All things hair and beauty related interest me

Thursday 4 September 2014

E.L.F Haul

E.L.F is a make up brand I have only just heard of due to You Tubing and had a look at the website - link will be at the end of this article.  My mother and I decided to take advantage of a code sent through the email and made an order with discount.  

E.L.F stands for Eyes Lips Face so I shall post picture in that order:  Firstly it came in an ordinary brown cardboard box that was lightweight - second of all - the packaging was so easy to open that the eye shadow quad practically fell out of the packaging.  Secondly - the speed of delivery was brilliant.  I ordered on Bank Holiday Monday and was in my hands by Friday lunchtime.
Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick: Little Miss Thing £2.95
Natural Lash Kit: Black £1.95
Eyeshadow Brush: £1.95
Mechanical Eyelash Curler: £1.95
Brightening Eye Colour: Pretty n' Pink £1.95
So, let's get to the products themselves.  I grouped the products in the order of the company name.

EYES: I have yet to try the false eyelashes and the nude jumbo stick, but let me tell you ... the eye shadow brush is beautiful - and packs on colour on the lid so well - works wonderfully with the BH Cosmetics pallete that I own (two now as the company sent a replacement for the one with a smashed colour!)  The eye shadow quad: Pretty In Pink was meant for me but the colour on the website was brighter than they turned out in real life so my mum owns those now.
Lipsticks Posh and Fearless: £1.95
Lip Gloss Joy and Blossom £1.95
LIPS: Two lipsticks with matching glosses one set for my mother and I.  On use the lipstick tube is lovely but a little bit stiff to turn and the lip gloss is done very differently. Instead of a doe/hoof sponge stick applicator it is a brush and you have to turn the bottom at least 7 to 10 times (though my mother's took thirty times to twist the product onto the brush);  I was impressed by the pigmentation of the lipstick both were on the lips like they looked on the website and in the case.
Fan Brush £3.95

FACE: was only this slim, elegant fan brush which is so light on the skin and I have used it to add a shimmery white eyeshadow as a highlighter and it does actually help in sweeping excess eye shadow off the skin around the eyes.  As you can see it has an embossed logo and looks professional at a very affordable price.  Great way to build up a brush collection without breaking the bank.
Party Peach: £2.50
Essential 3-Piece Nail Polish Set: Beautifully Bright £4.50         
If that weren't enough they also do easy to use nail varnish that glides on beautifully with a bright shimmer - perfect for summer or on a dull winter's day when you need to be reminded of summer like I do in Winter ... and yellow is one of my mother's favourite colours so we can't go wrong with this set!
And here is the haul in full!  Laid out so you can see how much fit into that fairly tiny box ... I shall definitely be ordering from this company again.  I do need mascara and eyeliner and some more brushes and the prices stated above: you  can't really go wrong.  Eyes. Lips. Face and more.  First time order - now, hopefully, loyal customer.







Eyes. Lips. Face - fun and affordable make up delivered to your door!  Do not forget to subscribe to their newsletters via email to get some really good offers.

I am in no way affliated with this company all the views expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment