All things hair and beauty related interest me

Monday 4 August 2014

About Me

Okay ...

This is going to take awhile and this is a new blog - Make up disasters - nail varnish catastrophes and about me learning along the way.

Foundation is my can not do without product ... I HAVE lots of the stuff ... why is this?  Because I suffer from many skin complaints - eczema has scarred my legs and arms - roseacea plagues my face and I now use it on my mother's varicose veins - something she has said that has given her a little bit more confidence.

So take a trip down my disastrous journey and whoopsie moments and please bear with me as I have no training but I have, unknowingly, been putting the right shade of Foundation for most of my life ...

Favourite brands are:

AVON
Barry M
Good Things
Max Factor
No7
Rimmel

Brands I want to get to know:

BH Cosmetics
L'Oreal
M.A.C
MUA
NAIOUK
NYX

Favourite YOUTUBE VLOGS

Julia Graf
MissJENFabulous
Maya Mia
Nikkies Tutorials
Robin Moses Nail Art


These lists could grow .... and links will be added x

I have other passions proud of being a geek but this is where I want to be all woman

WELCOME to my BLOG and have fun and if I help ONE single person through this ... my mission is complete xx

No comments:

Post a Comment