All things hair and beauty related interest me

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Beauty Haul



Nyx Cosmetics
 Beauty Haul


Today I was just about to start on my Tuesday morning make up routine that I am enjoying getting into right now when a man delivered a brown cardboard parcel - it was my NYX products I ordered from K And Co late last week - and I had to use them straight away - the little pot needs a little brush to use but the lip gloss like one has a sponge hoof applicator - and, as with money, a little goes a long way - seriously you do not need much and you can say goodbye to the baggies under the eyes.  The mineral setting powder is silky smooth.  I am already in love!
BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition

Then as I was finishing my brow definition another knock on the door with another man bearing a brown package.  This one had German written on it but the top line of the address was BH Cosmetics.

I was so excited I literally jumped up and down like a little girl - I was holding literally 120 shades in my hands.  I opened the brown box carefully. Thrice wrapped in a large sheet of bubble wrap I saw the bright design of the box.  Playing pass the parcel on my own I opened the actual box only to see another covering of bubble wrap.

Gasping with delight as my eyes fell on the rainbow contained in the little smooth black and very light weight box.

As you can see some of the colours arrived smashed but the main one broken up is not one I, or my mother, are likely to use as neither of us are neutral/brown women.  The colours that matter are sat in all their velvety compact goodness awaiting to be used and brighten up our incoming Autumn and Winter - at least with this pallete we would be able to wear the sunshine on our eyes!

Below are links as to where I ordered these products from.

Links

Nyx Concealer Wand and Jar Duo - Fair
BH Cosmetics 120 Shadows 2nd Edition

Video Link

BH Cosmetics 1st and 2nd Edition Differences

No comments:

Post a Comment